According to research, including that undertaken by Dr. Bruce Lipton, we use our conscious mind only 5% of the time, while the remaining 95% of our life is controlled by our subconscious. Our subconscious is programmed in the first seven years of our life. To make learning about the world more interesting for them, we developed the 6E model – Entertain, Engage, Educate, Explore, Experiment and Empower. Our 6E model is our way to educate children, very gently, while they are having fun. We’ve tested our 6E model for over a decade in many schools, both directly and indirectly through a number of programmes, such as Eco-Schools and Green Schools. Our results have been hugely encouraging. Through our games, children learn about social and environmental issues, such as biodiversity, transport, energy, water, waste, litter, healthy lifestyles, endangered animals, global citizenship, marine health and ocean plastic, peace, health and wellbeing etc. By playing our games, they learn how every decision that they make in life affects the environment and life of others on planet Earth. It is this learning that shapes their subconscious. In other words, they become eco-subconscious citizens of Earth and can play their part in making positive change happen.